Visa® Business Rewards Card
Business Card Benefits
- Separate your business and personal expenses for easier record keeping.
- Access reports anytime that categorize and detail your company spending by merchant, by employee, or by purchase type.
- Get employee cards where you can control the spending limits or even the types of purchases allowed.
- Earn rewards on the entire company's spending that can be redeemed for travel, office equipment, Rewards Cards, cash back1 and more.
- Protect against terminated employees' misuse up to $100,000
- Zero Fraud Liability: Protects from fraudulent use of your card or account information in the event it's lost or stolen. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- Verified by Visa: Protects a cardmember's Visa card with a personal password while shopping online with participating merchants. Register today for Verified by Visa, or view* additional details about Verified by Visa - it's fast, easy and totally secure.
- Fraud Protection: Detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to prevent fraud.
- Account Truncation: Ensures your privacy by displaying only the last four digits of your account number and omitting the expiration date from your receipts.
- Extended Warranty: Double the manufacturer's warranty on purchases made with your card.
- Purchase Security: New purchases made with your Visa Business Card are protected for the first 90 days against both damage and theft.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Insurance: Yours automatically when you charge your entire car rental service on your Visa Business Card and decline the rental company's collision damage waiver option. You'll receive coverage on a 24-hour basis for damage due to collision or theft.
- Special Discounts with Visa SavingsEdge: A simple way to save up to 15% on business purchases. Go to visasavingsedge.com for details.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Call the 24-hour Visa Assistance Center at 1-800-VISA-911 for assistance or information on reporting a lost or stolen card, emergency card replacement, medical and legal referrals, transportation assistance and more.
*Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details provided when you become a cardmember.
- Central Bill (default): Receive one bill with consolidated card(s) activity. This is required for point pooling – allowing all the points to roll up to the Authorized Officer.
- Individual Bill: Statements are sent to each cardmember; they are responsible to make the payment. No bill is sent to the Company or Authorized Officer.
- Central Bill with Memo Statement: The Company receives one bill with the consolidated card(s) activity; the Company makes the payment, not the cardmember. A memo statement is also sent to each cardmember.
Adding Employee Cards
- Additional cards can be issued at the time of application or after the account has been established. Employee credit limits can be set by the Authorizing Officer. By default, credit limits are evenly distributed. The Authorizing Officer determines whether each cardmember has cash access. Employees must all carry the same reward card if the Company wants to pool points.
1Cash back is redeemed in the form of a statement credit.